Current Top Sellers
DPS-W-BK Securitron Door Position Switch for Wood Doors in Black Finish
The Securitron DPS-M Door Position Switch provides a signal to an access control system indicating whether the door is open or closed. These switches can transmit an initiate signal to Securitron XDT delayed exit logic timers and DPA door prop logic timers. When used in conjunction with BondSTAT or Senstat, it provides layered status indication for precise information about the door state. This component requires drilling a 3/4" (19mm) diameter hole in the door and frame directly opposite to one another. The DPS-M is a normally closed switch (SPST). The distance depends on the door type and gap between the door and frame but is in the 1/2"-3/4" range (12-18mm). It includes a magnetic switch and a cylindrical permanent magnet.
Features and Benefits:
- Black Finish
- Concealed door position switch for wood doors
- Mated magnetic switch and magnetic contact
- Recessed into door and frame
- 3/4 inch round installation with 15/16 inch deep
- Larger cylindrical magnet counters shielding effect of steel
- Provides normally closed SPST switch
- Works with door gap up to 3/4 inch
- Includes a magnetic switch and a cylindrical permanent magnet
- Used to monitor the status of a door
- MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement No Fault Warranty - Superb Warranty!