2678-6-14AC/DC Trine Light Commercial Adjustable 2000 Series Electric Strikes in Satin Aluminum Finish
The 2678-6-14AC/DC series are used for new or replacement installations in aluminum, hollow and metal jambs and use with locksets having up to 5/8" throw, based on 1/8" door gap. It is useful when converting an MS lock to a dead latch and auxiliary lever ramps for use with locksets containing dead-locking levers.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Aluminum finish
- Faceplate: 6-7/8" x 1-1/4"
- 1/8" horizontal latch adjustment
- 900 lbs holding force
- Auxiliary ramp: 3-3/8"
- Mortise backset: 1-9/16"
- 6-14V AC/DC
- Durability: 500000 life cycles
- Solid cast latch - chrome plated
- Releases under slight door preload
- Allows adjustment for wider latch bolts and poorly aligned doors and locksets