7150FP-24-620 Yale 7000 Series Fire Rated SquareBolt Exit Device with Electric Latch Pullback in Antique Nickel Finish
The Yale 7150FP-24-620 SquareBolt exit device is convey an unparalleled combination of solidness, development and aesthetics. This Series is a full range of mechanical and electromechanical functions and accessories, the 7000 Series can be easily integrated into existing security or fire alarm systems to ensure the safety of every opening. The 7000 series exit devices are certified to the ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1. The SquareBolt exit device's unique construction offers innovative protection.
Features and Benefits:
- Antique Nickel finish
- Door opening width: 24 inch
- Handing: Non handed
- Fire rated
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
- Door type: Standard device, 4-1/2" (114mm) or wider door stile.
- Sex nuts and bolts supplied standard
- Sleek design with clean lines offers a modern look
- Electric latch pullback is included
- ISO 9001: Designed and manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 quality system
- Featuring unique Free Wheeling lever mechanism that allows the lever to rotate freely even when securely locked, increasing security and preventing vandalism
*Note: If "-24" device is to be used with a DOW greater than 24", the device will ship without UL label. The 12" touchpad will not cover 50% of the device touchbar length.