9K37E15CSTK618 Best 9K Series Service Station Cylindrical Lever Locks with Contour Angle with Return Lever Design Accept 7 Pin Best Core in Bright Nickel Finish
The Best 9K37E15CSTK618 series is one of the toughest heavy-duty cylindrical locks on the market with the proven Grade 1 security. The 9K series is ideal for retrofit and new construction alike. The Best 9K series are listed by the BHMA for A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1. This series is simple, safe and dependable protection.
Service station: Latch operated by rotating the inside lever and rotating the outside lever-only when the inside push button is out. Turning the key in the outside lever; Outside lever locked by pushing the inside button and Pushing and turning the inside button. Turning the button keeps the outside lever locked until the button is turned back; Inside lever can not be locked, always unlocked;
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Nickel finish
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard
- Handing: Non Handed
- Core is not included
- Single cylinder function
- Cylinder: 7-Pin housing; accepts all BEST SFIC cores
- Door thickness: Available for 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" doors only
- Latch: Solid brass 9/16" throw. Front 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" beveled
- Strike: STK standard (2-3/4" x 1 1/8" with curved lip)
- Projection on door - Approx 2-3/4" when mounted on 1-3/4" door.
- Lever style: 15 - Contour angle with return lever
- Rose style: C - 3" convex
- Deadlocking latchbolt standard
- Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed. All machine screws (AMS) standard.