9K40N15LS3613 Best 9K Series Passage Heavy Duty Cylindrical Lever Locks with Contour Angle with Return Lever Design in Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
The Best 9K40N15LS3613 series is one of the toughest heavy-duty cylindrical locks on the market with the proven Grade 1 security. The 9K series is ideal for retrofit and new construction alike. The Best 9K series are listed by the BHMA for A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1. This series is simple, safe and dependable protection.
Passage: Latch operated by inside or outside lever rotating; Inside and outside lever can not be locked.
Features and Benefits:
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish
- Backset: 3-3/4" standard
- Handing: Non Handed
- Non keyed function
- Door thickness: Available for 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" doors only
- Latch: Solid brass 9/16" throw. Front 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" beveled
- Strike: Conforms to ANSI A115.2 for 1-3/4" doors (4-7/8" x 1-1/4" with curved lip)
- Projection on door - Approx 2-3/4" when mounted on 1-3/4" door.
- Lever style: 15 - Contour angle with return
- Rose style: L - 3-1/2" convex no ring
- Deadlocking latchbolt standard
- Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed. All machine screws (AMS) standard.