A100-3090H-P-01-121 Adams Rite eForce Keyless Entry Lock in Dark Bronze Anodized Finish
The A100-3090H-P-01-121 eForce Keyless Entry Lock provide maximum security with HID Prox contactless card reader that can integrate into existing access control systems. The eForce A100-3090H-P is a hardwired keyless entry control for exit devices that is compatible with aluminum stile, steel and wood door applications. To unlock, an authorized card presentation is confirmed with an audible beep and visual change in the red/green LED indicator- displaying the locked/unlocked status of the lock. It has a high-speed motor that engage an internal clutch to enable the exterior lever handle operation which upon timeout, disable the lever operation until the next authorized card presentation or key override.
Benefits and Features:
- Dark Bronze Anodized Finish
- Integrated HID 125 KHz Prox contactless card reader
- Aperio wireless technology
- Handle is made of clutch-protected cast zinc alloy with field selectable handing
- Available in sleek-looking 3090 eForce-150 housing of 1-3/4" wide x 15-3/8" high
- Compatibility with Adams Rite latches or 8000 Series Exit Devices, Yale 7200 series, Corbin Russwin ED4000 series exit devices only
- Vandal resistant lever with break-away (resettable) clutch
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with installation instructions, owner's manual and mounting hardware for metal door applications from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick.