AM01-HTHD-03 Arrow Mortise Lock AM Series Passage Knob Trim with HTHD Design in Bright Brass Finish
The Arrow AM01-HTHD-03 passage function mortise lock is designed for commercial and institutional applications. It is engineered for strength and performance and is manufactured to exacting standards. Many of the components are interchangeable for both functionality and versatility. Arrow mortise locks are intended for heavy duty use in schools, hospitals and commercial buildings when security, durability and low maintenance are mandatory. The AM01-HTHD-26D is certified to BHMA A156.13, Series 1000, operational Grade 1, and is UL Listed.
Passage: Latch bolt operated by knob either side
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- Strike: ANSI 1-1/4" x 4-7/8", straight lip, with box standard
- Latch bolt: 3/4" throw, 1" throw, stainless steel
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- ANSI: F01
- HTHD trim design
- Door thickness: Fits 1-3/4" standard
- The mortise lock, cylinder and trim are included
- Handed: field reversible - The lockset can be re-handed without disassembling the lock case
- Armored front: Heavy gauge steel, 8" (203 mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 3/32" (2mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm)