AQD6-8C Securitron AccuPower Dual Voltage Switching Power Supply
The Securitron AccuPower AQD6-8C Series of switching power supplies are available in dual voltage supply with supervised units along with a battery charger. It is perfectly designed to power control systems like magnetic locks, electric strikes, card readers, sensors, access control boards and other devices in access control systems. The AQD6-8C series can also be used to power DC cameras and other DC locking equipment.The power supply units are available as field selectable and provide 6 Amps at 12VDC or 24VDC continuous output with eight independently controlled power limited PTC outputs.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual voltage supply 6 Amp/ 12VDC or 24VDC continuous output with field selectable option
- It easily tolerates both brownout and an over-voltage input plus/minus 15% of nominal voltage supply
- Thermal shutdown protection is included with auto restart feature
- Its circuit breaker assembly protects against over current and reverse battery faults
- Hardware is UL 1481, UL 603, ULC-S318-96 listed
- Dedicated battery charging circuit prevents overvoltage on locking devices
- RoHS lead free device
- MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement No Fault Warranty - Best Warranty Ever!
- AQD6: Securitron's first power supply series that meets UL 294 (6th Edition)