BE365-CAM-619 Schlage Keypad Deadbolt Series - Camelot Trim Style Lock in Satin Nickel Finish
The Schlage BE365-CAM-619 series of electronics keypad lock very easily stand up to constant use and abuse while keeping people and property safe. Our keypad deadbolt series locks have an ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 rating and come in a choice of styles and finishes that fit your building's design. Every schlage keypad lock deadbolt undergoes intensive testing to determine its ANSI grade level as we believe the safety and security of your buildings is something that should be taken very seriously. Schlage keypad lock deadbolt series are the toughest electrical keypad lock that gives you premium durability and performance in a lock which is easy to install and maintain.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Nickel finish
- Camelot design
- Product dimensions: 6.77" x 4.22" x 8.39"
- Door thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" round corners, strike reinforce
- Codes: 2 pre-set unique 4-digit user codes, storage of up to 19 user codes
- Emergency key backups
- Latch faceplate size: 1" x 2-1/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" adjustable
- 9 Volt battery operated - battery included with 3 year average life
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 certified
- Keys: 2 key are included for backup
- Operating temperatures: exterior mounted - 35C to 66C, interior mounted - 10C to 50C
- Deadbolt thrown from outside by keyway turn after pressing schlage button or by inside thumbturn