Codelocks CL5210 Heavy Duty Electronic Keypad Leverset
This is a heavy duty keyless digital lock with full size lever handles, allowing use as the primary lock on most doors, particularly in high traffic situations. The 5000 model is a stylish, contemporary design, ideal for a wide range of heavy duty entry control applications.
Outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When valid code is entered and blue light burns, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Code Free mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
- A simple and cost effective access solution.
- 500,000 Operations from 4 x AA cells, batteries included.
- Easy installation and programming
- 90 different user codes
- 1 Single-Use code
- Reliable - Solid state Piezo technology, with low component count
- Durable - Tested to over 1,000,000 cycles @ 2.4 Nm
- Weather resistant Physical Vapour Deposition finish
- Remote push button and Emergency Alarm release connections