ED5600K-611-M61-RHR Corbin ED5600 Series Non Fire Rated Mortise Exit Device with Exit Alarm Device in Bright Bronze Finish
This device is for a 36" door
The Corbin ED5600K-611-M61-RHR Mortise exit device is designed to meet life safety and security requirements. The ED5600 series exit device is ideal for frequent use applications such as schools, factories, hotels, theaters, office, retail complexes and government buildings. All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305 standards for panic hardware. The ED5600 exit device series are certified to the ANSI A156.3, Type 1, Grade 1.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Bronze finish
- Handing: Right hand reversible
- Cylinder and trim is not included
- Used for the passage and classroom knob trim
- Bar Length: Standard: 36" (914mm) bar fits 30"- 36" (762mm-914mm) door.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
- Exit alarm device is included
- Projection: 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged
- Dogging: Standard on panic devices; single-point 1/4 turn hex key dogging.
- Fasteners: Machine screws and wood door fasteners are included
- Strike: Non-handed. ANSI curved lip standard. 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center.
- Stile: Minimum width 4-1/2" (114mm)
- Latchbolt: 2-piece mechanical, 3/4" (19mm) throw, stainless steel with auxiliary deadlocking latch.