FE595-CAM-626-ACC Schlage Keypad Deadbolt Series - Camelot Style Lock with Accent Lever in Satin Chrome Finish
The Schlage FE595-CAM-626-ACC series of electronics keypad lock very easily stand up to constant use and abuse while keeping people and property safe. Our keypad deadbolt series locks have an ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 rating and come in a choice of styles and finishes that fit your building's design. Every schlage keypad lock deadbolt undergoes intensive testing to determine its ANSI grade level as we believe the safety and security of your buildings is something that should be taken very seriously. Schlage keypad lock deadbolt series are the toughest electrical keypad lock that gives you premium durability and performance in a lock which is easy to install and maintain.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Chrome finish
- Camelot design with accent lever
- Product dimensions: 3.01" x 6.84" x 6.85"
- Door thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" radius corner, full lip latch strikes
- Codes: 2 pre-set unique 4-digit user codes, storage of up to 19 user codes
- Emergency key backups
- Latch faceplate size: 1"x 2-1/4" radius corner
- Backset: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" adjustable
- Keypad illuminates so you can see it at night
- 9 Volt battery operated - battery included with 3 year average life
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
- Flex-locking, switch between unlocked and automatic re-locking
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 certified
- Keys: 2 key are included for emergency
- Operating temperatures: exterior mounted - 35C to 66C, interior mounted - 10C to 50C