L9010-17N-613 Schlage L Series Passage Latch Commercial Mortise Lock with 17 Cast Lever Design in Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
The Schlage L9010-17N-613 commercial mortise lock series is used for the interior and exterior door applications. This lock is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use, in extra heavy duty applications, without fail. The L series locks are ideal where the finest hardware with a long life of dependable operation must be combined with a high degree of resistance to physical abuse. The L9010 series meets ANSI/BHMA A156.13 series 1000 Grade 1.
Passage latch - Latchbolt retracted by lever from either side at all times. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
Features and Benefits:
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish
- 17 Cast lever style
- Escutcheon: N - Escutcheon (200mm x 64mm x 11mm)
- Non keyed function
- Handing: Field-reversible
- Door range: 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Strike plate: 1/4" x 4-7/8" Square corner, 1-3/16" lip, box
- Case size: 4-7/16" x 6-1/16" x 1"
- Armor front: 1-1/4" x 8"
- Deadbolt: Locks is without deadbolt
- Latchbolt: 3/4" Throw stainless steel with anti-friction tongue
- Floating mounting tabs automatically adjust to fit a beveled door edge.