ML2029-LWB-626 Corbin Russwin ML2000 Series Mortise Hotel Locksets with Lustra Lever and Deadbolt in Satin Chrome Finish
The Corbin ML2029-LWB-626 hotel function lock is designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000HS (High Security) or ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) series mortise lock. Both locks feature vandal resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders. The ML2000 series is ideal for offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications. This series are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000, operational and security Grade 1.
Hotel lock: Latchbolt by grip inside and by guest key or master key outside. Outside grip aLWBys rigid. Deadbolt by thumbturn grip inside or by emergency key outside.Inside grip simultaneously retracts latchbolt and deadbolt. Emergency key shuts out all other keys. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Chrome finish
- Strike: ANSI straight lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/8" lip to center
- Latch bolt: 2-piece mechanical with anti-friction insert, 5/8"x1"x 3/4" throw
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Handing: Field reversible
- Single cylinder with deadbolt
- 6-pin cylinder, L4 keyway standard
- Two nickel silver keys are included
- Lustra lever trim (LWB)
- Lever: Wrought; Rose: Wrought
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
- Lockcase: Heavy-gauge steel, 5-7/8"x4"x15/16"