ML2067-LWA-626-CL6 Corbin Russwin ML2000 Series IC 6-Pin Less Core Mortise Apartment Locksets with Lustra Lever in Satin Chrome Finish
The Corbin ML2067-LWA-626-CL6 apartment function lock is designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000HS (High Security) or ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) series mortise lock. Both locks feature vandal resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders. The ML2000 series is ideal for offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications. This series are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000, operational and security Grade 1.
Apartment: Latchbolt by grip either side, unless outside grip is locked by toggle-action stop or by projection of deadbolt. Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key outside or by thumbturn grip inside. Inside grip simultaneously retracts latchbolt and deadbolt; outside grip remains locked. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt. Outside grip unlocked by toggle-action stop.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Chrome finish
- Strike: ANSI straight lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/8" lip to center
- Latch bolt: 2-piece mechanical with anti-friction insert, 5/8"x1"x 3/4" throw
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Handing: Field reversible
- Single cylinder with deadbolt
- 6-pin interchangeable core
- Core is not included
- Lustra lever trim (LWA)
- Lever: Wrought; Rose: Wrought
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
- Lockcase: Heavy-gauge steel, 5-7/8"x4"x15/16"