PHH28-90S-587-RH-626 Rixson 28 Series Extra Heavy Duty Single Acting Center Hung Concealed Floor Closer in Satin Chrome Finish
The Rixson PHH28-90S-587-RH-626 provides the best mechanical means to support and control a door. It is designed to work with physics rules to provide long-term performance and reliability. The weight of the door is supported by the bottom arm and floor. This is ideal for single acting exterior or interior doors. These 28 Series heavy-duty floor closers are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.4 standards. This is used for high traffic or extra heavy doors (2" min. thickness).
Cold Weather Fluid: Cold weather fluid should be specified for exterior doors in consistently cold climates under 32° F for weeks at a time. The hydraulic fluid is of a lower viscosity to prevent sluggish closing.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Chrome finish
- Mounting Style: Center hung
- Side load arm
- Handing: Right handed, Single acting
- Selective hold open
- Built-in positive dead stop prevents door from swinging 90 degree
- Weight to 1000 lbs.
- ADA standard physically handicapped opening force
- Door Width up to 4'0" x 8'6"* (1219 x 2591mm)
- Cast iron cement case
- Standard top pivot: H340 included
- Heavy duty center hung concealed floor closers
- Non fire rated