QCL120E605NOLNOS Stanley QCL100 Series Half Dummy Cylindrical Lock with Sierra Lever in Bright Brass Finish
The Stanley QCL120E605NOLNOS commercial hardware series provides a better solution for high traffic and heavy abuse commercial applications. This series is designed for quick installation, easy retrofit, longer performance life, and vandal resistance, the QCL 100 series provides a better initial value and significant long-term savings. The intention of designed QCL100 is to simplify extra heavy duty solutions. With a range of configuration options, a compatible door prep, and bolt pattern, and simplified packaging, a QCL100 series lock makes your work easier. This Series cylindrical lock has been Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series Grade 1.
Single Dummy Trim: Dummy trim for one side of door. Used for door pull or as matching inactive trim. No mechanical operation. Surface mounted single dummy trim.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- Handing: Non handed
- Lever: E - sierra lever
- Single dummy trim
- Extra heavy duty cylindrical locks
- Latch: No latch
- Strike: No strike
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 2" (35mm - 51mm) standard
- Backset: 2-3/4" (70mm) square standard
- Door prep: 2-1/8" (54mm) diameter cross bore
- Designed for security: With features like thru bolt design, clutching mechanisms, and fire-rated latches.
- Simple to install: Compartmentalized packaging makes QCL100 locks easier to install.