QCL220A605NR8478S Stanley QCL200 Series Single Dummy Cylindrical Lock with Slate Lever in Bright Brass Finish
The Stanley QCL220A605NR8478S commercial hardware series provides a better solution for light commercial applications. This series is designed for quick installation, easy retrofit, longer performance life, and vandal resistance, the QCL 200 series provides a better initial value and significant long-term savings. The intention of designed QCL200 is to simplify standard-duty solutions. With a range of configuration options, a compatible door prep, and bolt pattern, and simplified packaging, a QCL200 series lock makes your work easier. This Series cylindrical lock has been Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series Grade 2.
Single Dummy Trim: Dummy trim for one side of door. Used for door pull or as matching inactive trim. No mechanical operation. Surface mounted single dummy trim.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- Handing: Non handed
- Lever: A - slate lever
- Single dummy trim
- Standard duty cylindrical locks
- Latch: Narrow radius 2-3/8
- Strike: ANSI 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" strike
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 2" (35mm - 51mm) standard
- Backset: 2-3/4" (70mm) square standard
- Door prep: 2-1/8" (54mm) diameter cross bore
- Designed for security: With features like thru bolt design, clutching mechanisms, and fire-rated latches.
- Simple to install: Compartmentalized packaging makes QCL200 locks easier to install.