QTL220M619RAFLS Stanley QTL200 Series Single Dummy Tubular Lock with Summit Lever in Satin Nickel Finish
The Stanley QTL220M619RAFLS commercial hardware series provides a better solution for high traffic and heavy abuse commercial applications. This series is designed for quick installation, easy retrofit, longer performance life, and vandal resistance, the QTL 200 series provides a better initial value and significant long-term savings. The STANLEY Commercial Hardware QTL200 series builds on STANLEYs proven quality and reliability while providing a solid value lever lock for light commercial applications. This Series tubular lock has been Certified to A156.2 Series - Grade 2.
Single Dummy: For one side of door. Used for door pull or as matching inactive trim. No mechanical operation. Surface-mounted single dummy trim.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Nickel finish
- Handing: Non handed
- Lever: M - Summit lever
- Single dummy
- Standard duty tubular locks
- Latch: Adjustable tubular dead latch, 1" radius corner face plate G2 UL
- Strike: 2 1/4" Full Lip Square Corner Strike UL
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm-51mm) standard
- Backset: Universal backset standard, will fit either 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" backsets (60mm-70mm).
- Latch faceplate - 1" x 2 1/4" (25.4mm x 57mm) standard
- Tested to meet Grade 2 specification of 400,000 cycles.
- Heavy-duty torsion springs provide longer performance life and prevent lever sag.