1000-02-32-130 Adams Rite 1000 Series Turns in Clear Anodized Finish
The 1000-02-32-130 Series Turns are perfectly designed to operate Adams Rite MS1847 Deadlocks and the 5017 Wood Door Deadlock. The 1000 Series Turns are without escutcheon, designed for easy push-nut mounting to door pull or other trim plate. It is for use with MS1847 deadlock.
Benefits and Features:
- Clear Anodized Finish
- Pendicular Drive turn without Escutcheon and furnished unassembled
- Turn Lever is of zinc alloy
- Escutcheon is made of stainless steel construction
- It has spindles made of hardened steel well plated for corrosion resistance
- Compatibility with MS1847 Deadlock and 5017 Wood Door Deadlock
- Available in spindle length of 1-55/64 L and 47 MM
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually packaged unassembled include turn, spindle, washer and push nut for assembly on the door pull plate.