101SS-US32PB Soss Invisible Hinge for Wood or Metal Applications in Bright Stainless Steel Finish
The 101SS-US32PB series cabinet style invisible hinge for wood or metal applications provide superior appearance and durability. These Hinges are very useful in many applications where flush fit, compact size and smooth operation are necessary features. It is beautiful when open and invisible when closed. The Invisible Hinges open a full 180 degree and are a single action hinge.
This product page is for a single individual hinge
Benefits and Features:
- Bright Stainless Steel Finish
- Made of complete 316 stainless steel
- Minimum material thickness: 1/2" (12.70mm)
- Maximum material thickness: 5/8"
- Non fire-rated
- Wood screw sizes: #5 x 3/4" (3.5 x 19mm)
- Machine screw sizes: #4-40 x 1/2"
- For wood or metal applications
- All hinges includes the proper size screws
- Soss hinges for specifically designed to provide high security, strength and safety
- Light duty application
- All SOSS Invisible hinges have the capability to open 180 degrees
- High peace of mind security - when closed, the SOSS Invisible Hinge cannot be seen or tampered with and when opened the riveted hinge pin is non-removable
- Safety - the moving pivot point remains inside the hinge during travel until fully opened and thus eliminating an external pinch point on the back side of the door
- Awesome strength - the installed hinge is firmly anchored in a deep, full mortise, which assists the screws in supporting the door and thus assuring a stronger and more rigid installation
- Superior construction - SOSS Invisible Hinges are perfectly designed to give dependable operation for years as the Standard SOSS hinges are made of high strength plated steel and heavy duty zinc alloy castings
- Beautiful when open and invisible when closed - Awesome