114XY-US28-85-SECHM IVES Full Mortise Continuous Geared Hinges with Security Screws - Hex Pin Drive in Satin Aluminum
The IVES 114XY-US28-85-SECHM Geared continuous hinges are designed to last the life of the building. The Geared hinge unique design distributes the weight of the door along the entire length of the frame, reducing the high amount of stress normally associated at top of door and frame on butt hinge applications. Not only does this reduce hinge failure, it also keeps a door in constant alignment, eliminating the chance of door sag. The geared continuous hinge has no pin and mortising is not necessary. All Ives Geared continuous hinges are certified to ANSI 156.26, Grade 1 and UL 3-hour standard.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Aluminum finish
- Handing: Non handed
- Security Screws - Hex pin drive for hollow metal door and frame
- Hinge Type: Continuous hinge, Full mortise
- Heavy duty
- Length: 85 inch
- Narrow frame leaf, Door edge protector
- 1/16" inset
- Frame leaf 1-9/16"
- Rounded gear design for extended life and smooth operation
- Beveled or square edge doors
- A cover channel holds together two separate gear sections, providing a visually pleasing solution