1830-02-313 Adams Rite Bottom Rail Deadlock (Swingbolt) in Dark Bronze Anodized finish
The 1830-02-313 series Bottom Rail Deadlock (Swingbolt) provides bottom rail locking in ultra-narrow stile or tempered glass doors. It functions for bottom rail locking of ultra-narrow stile or tempered glass doors whose bottom rail (shoe) is too shallow for the MS1861 Bottom Rail Deadbolt. Its mechanism is similar to that of the MS1850A Deadlock, but with the bolt size reduced. This keeps the threshold strike opening to a practical minimum, avoiding collection of debris or snagging on high-heeled shoes. Armor faceplate protects cylinder setscrews from tampering and keeps them from loosening. It operates such that the 360 degree turn of key or thumbturn throws or retracts the counterbalanced bolt. The Key can be removed only when bolt is in a positively locked or unlocked position. It is not applicable to wood doors.
Benefits and Features:
- Dark Bronze Anodized finish
- Cylinder Height (Backset): 31/32"
- Case is made of steel with corrosion-resistant plating that measures 1" x 6" x depth (depth varies with cylinder height)
- Bolts: 15/32" x 5/8" x 2-1/8" with 5/8" throw. Six-ply laminated steel with eight plys within case
- The 1830 Bottom Rail Deadlocks are operable by any standard 1-5/32" diameter mortise cylinder with MS cam
- Dimensions "A": 1-5/8"
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with machine screws for mounting. Cylinders and/or thumbturns are available separately