1870-30-335 Adams Rite Cylinder-Operated Flushbolt with Flat Faceplate in Black Anodized Finish
The 1870-30-335 series Flushbolt is specifically designed for greater key control specially for the aluminum stile doors that prevents accidental locking of the inactive leaf of paired doors. It uses same basic over-center action mechanism as MS pivoted bolt deadlocks. It is recommended for installation at both top and bottom of inactive door with MS1850S Deadlock in active door for greatest security. The 360 degree turn of key throws or retracts the hex-section bolt and the key can be removed only when bolt is in a positively locked or unlocked position. It may be installed to lock at threshold or at header.
Benefits and Features:
- Black Anodized Finish
- Non-handed operation
- Cylinder Backset: 1-1/8"
- Case is made of steel with corrosion-resistant plating that measures 1" x 6" x depth (depth varies by bracket)
- Faceplate measures 1" x 6-7/8"
- It accepts any standard 1-5/32" mortise cylinder from either or both sides
- Hexagonal 3/8" flat to flat bolt is made of stainless steel with 11/16" throw
- Standard cylinder height is 12" with Â± 1-1/4" adjustment
- 1/2" diameter hole in metal threshold or header is suitable for strike
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Basic lock mechanism boxed with actuator arm attached and rod/bolt assembly unattached with stainless steel bolt guide, mounting screws and installation instructions included