2013-US10 DynaLock 2013 Series 1200 LB Holding Force Single Electromagnetic Gate Lock in Satin Bronze
The Dynalock 2013-US10 series electromagnetic lock is designed for high security on sliding and swinging gates, or any door subjected to the elements. The 2013 is fully sealed with a 1/2" threaded conduit nipple for wiring from the side. Electromagnetic locks provide a Fail Safe locking mechanism, which requires power to maintain the holding force. The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the post or frame while the armature mounts to the gate in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for gate misalignment.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Bronze finish
- For slide or swing Installations
- Input voltage: 12 or 24 VDC field selectable
- Weather resistant
- Lock Size: 11/2"D x 21/2"H x 91/4"L
- Holding force: 1200 lb
- A totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
- No moving parts means little or no maintenance from wear and tear.
- Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
- Long Leads: 6' Long / 18 gauge flying lead connections.
- No residual magnetism: The gate releases without delay when lock is de-energized.