2280-US10-DSM DynaLock 2280 Series Single SlimLine Electromagnetic Lock for Outswing Door With DSM in Satin Bronze
The Dynalock 2280-US10-DSM series low profile surface mounted electromagnetic lock is used with the single outswing door. The new DynaLock 2280 Series joins popular 2268 Series as an upscale, low profile 1200 lb. holding force maglock. The 2280 features a reduced length, low profile seamless housing, milled from a solid aluminum billet. The one-piece housing offers superior resistance to moisture intrusion. An adjustable mounting plate offers staggered mounting screw holes to enhance mounted stability.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Bronze finish
- For single outswing door
- Input voltage: 12 or 24 VAC/VDC field selectable
- Lock size: 1-1/2"D x 2-1/16"H x 12-3/4"L
- Holding force: 1200 lbs
- Door Status Switch - Signals door closed or ajar.
- Seamless, One piece housing - Provides superior moisture and tamper resistance.
- Adjustable Baseplate reduces installation time and insures proper alignment.
- Armature Housing - Dampens noise and facilitates installation.
- Low Profile - Provides maximum headroom clearance.
- Enhanced Top Jamb Mount - Aesthetically pleasing full length armature bracket, with locking ribs to prevent slippage, and a lock mounting bracket with concealed wire chase.