2600-US3 DynaLock 2600 Series 650 LBs Single Mortise Mini Electromagnetic Lock in Bright Brass
The Dynalock 2600-US3 series mortise mounted electromagnetic lock is used for sliding door. The 2600 electromagnetic lock consists of two basic components: the lock assembly and an armature. The lock mortise mounts in a door frame and the armature mounts in the leading edge of the sliding door jamb. When the door is closed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the door without utilizing any moving parts.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- For sliding door
- Field selectable 12/24 VDC
- Size: 1-1/2"W x 8-3/4"H x 1-1/8"D
- Holding force: 650 lbs
- Narrow Backset - A thin lock section (1-1/8") fits into a shallow mounting location.
- Low power consumption
- A Totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
- No residual magnetism: The gate releases without delay when lock is de-energized.