33A-EO-US26D-3 Von Duprin 33A Series Non Fire Rated Rim Panic Exit Device in Satin Chrome Finish
The Von Duprin 33A-EO-US26D-3 series of Exit Device for all types of single and double doors with mullion is well constructed from heavy gauge rolled steel section with the proven heavy duty touch bar mechanism that has been used so successfully in all architectural grade Von Duprin touch bar devices. The 33A Rim panic exit device is the economical alternative, incorporating a modern touchbar styling and the hardware is UL listed for panic exit hardware. It is specifically designed for use in areas where frequent abusive treatment can be expected.
The 33A Series has a "grooved mechanism case"
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Chrome Finish
- ANSI Function: 01
- It fits door stiles as narrow as 1-3/4" (44mm) door size
- Device lengths: 3 feet (914mm) i.e 3' device for 2' 4" - 3' door (711mm to 914 mm) door size
- Fasteners: Includes 1-3/4" (44mm) - 2-1/4" (57mm) wood and metal doors
- Non-handed operation provides greater flexibility
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- All 33A Series exit devices are UL listed for panic hardware and are certified to ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade1.
- Latch Bolt: Deadlocking, 3/4" (19mm) throw
- Strike: 1439 strike dull black included as always
- Hex key dogging feature standard
- Device centerline from finished floor: 39-13/16" (1011mm) at center of device; 39-11/16" (1008mm) with mullion