3611T-30 Adams Rite Single Top Vertical Rod Exit Device for Steel Doors in Clear Anodized Finish
The 3611T-30 series Exit Device has patented top latching mechanism that interlocks the door to frame with strong and durable construction for a high level of security. It is clean with unobtrusive design and is very easy to install. It also has adjustable steel rods protected in contoured covers.
Benefits and Features:
- Clear Anodized Pushbar Finish
- Pushbar Length: 30 inches
- Fire rated
- Door Height: Standard unit adjustable for doors up to 66" above the selected bar height
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard up to 2-1/4"
- Stile Width: Minimum 3-1/2" stile
- Projection: 2-5/8" when fully projected, 1-5/8" when dogged
- Non-handed operation and lever entry trim is field reversible
- Door type: hollow metal doors
- Patented top latching mechanism interlocks the door to frame
- Strong and durable construction for a high level of security
- Adjustable steel rods protected in contoured covers
- Easy to install with clean and unobtrusive design
- Fire rating: 1-1/2 Hour
- Top rod only
- Grade 1 strength
- Max Size Pairs and Double Egress: 8'0" x 8'0"
- Standard self-tapping screws fastener
- Standard dogging with hex key
- No monitoring switch feature
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included