4016-30-02 Adams Rite Header Bolt for Aluminum Stile Doors
The 4016-30-02 series header bolt provides security for pairs of doors with single key turning. It functions as adding the 4016 Header Bolt to a pivoted bolt MS deadlock allows maximum security for pairs of doors by the turn of a single key. Simultaneously extending the stainless steel hexbolts top and bottom and pivoting the massive MS bolt into the mating stile, the three-point lock secures the entire double door entrance. The 4016 Header Bolt can be added to any basic MS1850S, MS1850SN, MS1950 or for two-points top and bottom use with 1870/1870HM cylinder-operated flushbolt. It operates with 360 degree turn of key or thumbturn in basic MS deadlock throws counterbalanced bolt into opposite door and hexagonal bolt into header strike. The key can be removed only when bolts are in a positively locked or unlocked position. It is not applicable to 7/8" backset locks.
Benefits and Features:
- Made of stainless steel
- Lockset backset: 1-1/8"
- Lockset backset: 10' door
- It is not applicable to 7/8" backset locks
- It is a three-point converter that provides upper bolt for MS1850/1870 Deadlocks
- Hexagonal 3/8" flat to flat header bolt
- Designed for a 10' door height with cylinder height as low as 35"
- Exact adjustment of threaded rod to cylinder heights is locked in place by hexagonal header bolt
- The three-point lock very easily secures the entire double door entrance when working in conjunction with an MS Deadlock
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Packed separately with bolt guide, screws and attachment pin.