4511-36-201-628 Adams Rite Standard Deadlatch with Radius Faceplate in Clear Anodized Finish
The 4511-36-201-628 series Deadlatch offers maximum flexibility of traffic control during and after business hours. While bolt is held fully retracted, a reverse turn of the key retains the bolt and thus allowing the door to be free swinging with two-way traffic for hospitals, banks, stores, and other buildings which require free entrance at certain times and exit-only at other times. It is easily interchangeable, without stile modification with any MS1850A or MS1850S Deadlock of same backset and faceplate shape. However, they donot provide the same maximum security level as the MS Deadlock.
Benefits and Features:
- Clear Anodized Finish
- Aluminum construction
- RH or LHR - handed operation is reversible without special tools required
- Cylinder Backset: 1-1/8"
- Case is made of steel with corrosion-resistant plating that measures 1" x 5-13/16" x depth
- Grade 1 Standard
- Uses any standard mortise cylinder with MS dimensioned cam
- Faceplate measures 1" x 6-7/8"
- Latchbolt is of metal with hardened steel internal pins and 1/2" x 1" x 1/2" throw
- Mortised (4902) 2-5/8" strike size
- Auxiliary Bolt is made of all metal for deadlocks latch bolt to prevent "loiding" or case-knife entry
- Flat strike shape with standard jamb lip length
- Standard strike furnished is 4902-01 for flat jamb where door closes flush or nearly flush
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with strike and machine screws for mounting