4550R-02-130 Adams Rite MS Deadlock Lever for MS1850A and MS1850S in Clear Aluminum Finish
The 4550R-02-130 MS Deadlock Lever works with the MS Deadlock with approximately three pounds of downward force on a 3" lever whereas the spring-loaded lever relocks the device with an upward motion. The indicator is self-driven by lock bolt itself which indicates lock status. It can be installed in place of existing key cylinder or cylinder type thumbturn on inside of door. Its clutching action prevents damage to internal components. The 4550 Deadlock Lever is not found compatible with 7/8" backset locks.
Recommended for door thickness from 2-1/8" to 2-3/8" (inches)
Benefits and Features:
- Clear Aluminum Finish
- Indicator is self-driven by lock bolt itself
- Handed operation
- RH or RHR handing operation is easily reconfigured to accommodate either door swing
- Available in aluminum casting housing of approximately 1-3/8" wide x 7-1/2" long x 1" deep
- Compatibility with MS1837, MS1850S, MS1850SN, MS1861, MS1950 Deadlocks and 1870 Series cylinder-operated Flushbolts
- For door thickness from 2-1/8" to 2-3/8"
- Words "LOCKED" in red letters or "OPEN" in black letters appear on white background when lock is thrown or retracted
- 3" long aluminum lever with end-return design offers comfortable grip to lock or unlock the device
- Lever housing projects 11/16" forward of cylinder backset centerline
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with installation instructions, mounting screws and drive pins for both single point and threshold bolt-equipped locks.