4591-12-03-313 Adams Rite Deadlatch Paddle for MS+1890 and 2190 Series in Dark Bronze Anodized Finish
The 4591-12-03 series Deadlatch paddle is ergonomically friendly and easy to operate with a simple push or pull. This paddle is an awesome alternative to knob or lever handles that makes the opening of a latched door as natural as opening an unlatched one by pushing or pulling in the direction it swings. It is available for Adams Rite MS+1890 Deadlock/Latch or 2190/2290 Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch.
Recommended for door thickness from 2-9/16" to 2-3/4" (inches)
Benefits and Features:
- Dark Bronze Anodized Finish
- Cast aluminum construction
- Handed operation
- PUSH to Left handing operation
- It is used on outside of left hand door or inside of right hand reverse
- Compatibility with MS+1890 Deadlock/Latch and 2190/2290 Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch
- For door thickness from 2-9/16" to 2-3/4"
- Highly secured to door stile with special binder posts that extend into the escutcheon to rigidly resist torque loads in any direction
- Escutcheon is of zinc alloy with black finish that houses steel operating mechanism
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with dogging hex key and mounting hardware.