4591MA-12-01-628 Adams Rite Deadlatch Paddle for MS+1890 and 2190 Series in Clear Anodized Finish
The 4591MA-12-01 series Deadlatch paddle is ergonomically friendly and easy to operate with a simple push or pull. This paddle is an awesome alternative to knob or lever handles that makes the opening of a latched door as natural as opening an unlatched one by pushing or pulling in the direction it swings. It is available for Adams Rite MS+1890 Deadlock/Latch or 2190/2290 Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch.
Recommended for door thickness from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" (inches)
Benefits and Features:
- Clear Anodized Finish
- Cast aluminum construction li>Active paddle with latch activator and monitor switch
- Paddle with latch drive mechanism, a complete active paddle with switch
- Handed operation
- PUSH to Left handing operation
- It is used on outside of left hand door or inside of right hand reverse
- Compatibility with MS+1890 Deadlock/Latch and 2190/2290 Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch
- For door thickness from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Highly secured to door stile with special binder posts that extend into the escutcheon to rigidly resist torque loads in any direction
- Escutcheon is of zinc alloy with black finish that houses steel operating mechanism
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with dogging hex key and mounting hardware.