4600-03-522-US32D Adams Rite Heavy Duty Square Deadlatch Handles for 4300/4500/4900 Series Deadlatches in Satin Stainless Finish
The 4600-03-522-US32D heavy duty designer Deadlatch handles are perfectly designed with a patented adjustable drive mechanism to operate the 4300, 4500, and 4900 Series Deadlatches with either an upward or downward motion. Its drive mechanism also allows the escutcheon to be set back from the door edge at the time of installation to provide additional clearance to the unit.
Recommended for door thickness from 2" to 2-1/8" (inches)
Benefits and Features:
- Satin Stainless Finish
- Solid Cast Stainless construction
- Standard Square lever style handle is designed to return within 1/2" of the door face as per code requirement
- Handed operation
- LH or LHR handing operation is easily reconfigured to accommodate either door swing
- A 1/4" square heat-treated spindle is part of escutcheon assembly, which interlocks with the cam plug
- Compatibility with 4300 eLatch Electrified Deadlatch, 4500 Series Standard Duty Deadlatch and 4900 Series Heavy Duty Deadlatch
- For door thickness from 2" to 2-1/8"
- Included well furnished cam plugs are highly secured to latch body by cylinder setscrew and is rigidly tied to handle escutcheon by integral anti-rotation pins
- Perfectly designed to match the clean lines of a narrow stile door
- Escutcheon has two large helical compression springs and its mounted base is secured by hidden screws
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually packed with cam plug and fasteners.