7023-US10B DynaLock 7000 Series Keyswitches Maintained 2 Double Pole Double Throw in Oil Rubbed Bronze
The Dynalock 7023-US10B Keyswitches may be used to control electric locks, shunt or activate security panels, consoles or any similar requirements. The assembly is supplied with face plate, bracketry, locknut and one or two switches depending upon model ordered. The user typically supplies the key cylinder and cam when master-keying a system.
Features and Benefits:
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish
- Contacts: Maintained, (2) DPDT
- Faceplate: Standard 1-gang
- Wiring: 18AWG wire leads, 6" long
- LED option: Red/green Bi-color, 12 or 24VDC field selectable
- Size: Fits Std. 1-gang electrical box
- Heavy-Duty Switching: Switch capacity 6 amps at 125 volts.