7140-310-628 Adams Rite Electric Strike 12VDC Fail Secure with faceplates in Clear Anodized Finish
The 7140 series Electric Strike with 4-7/8" faceplates are specifically designed for Adams Rite deadlatches or cylindrical locksets with 1/2" to 5/8" latchbolt projection. It provides remote electrical control of any door equipped with an Adams Rite 4500, 4700 or 4900 Series (or similar) Deadlatch or cylindrical (key-in-knob/lever) type locks with 1/2" to 5/8" latchbolt projection. Here, the electrical actuation unlocks strike jaw and thus releasing latchbolt so that the door can be opened without operating latch itself. The Adams Rite 7140 series' extremely compact mechanism very smoothly fits into aluminum jamb (or opposing door) sections as shallow as 1-5/8". It easily fits existing prep for discontinued Adams Rite 7040, 7840N, 7850 series electric strikes.
It is recommended for use in hollow metal or wood doors and jambs
Benefits and Features:
- Clear Anodized Finish
- Aluminum construction
- Grade 1 strength
- 12V DC Continuous or Intermittent voltage operation
- Current Draw/Amps for 12V operation:
- AC Intermittent - 1.42A - 'buzz' on operation
- DC Continuous - 0.33A - silent operation
- Stainless Steel Split-Jaw is included with 5/8" x 1-7/16" x 1/2" deep strike opening
- Available in Zinc-aluminum alloy case size of approximately 1" x 3-3/8" x 1-5/8" deep
- Provides electrical remote control, allowing door to open without depressing the panic hardware cross bar
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed hardware
- Fail Secure as standard
- Flat faceplate 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" with square corners is included as always
- Fail Secure feature - require power to be applied to unlock the strike lip which is locked on loss of power
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed including mounting screws, mounting clips and adhesive shims for use where welded tabs are omitted
Warranty InformationThree year limited manufacturer's warranty
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Finally found the correct product I had been looking for, I have tried it and it will work fine for my needs.
Got exactly what I ordered in a short amount of time. Installed promptly and was operational again. Very Satisfied.