9K37HJ15KS3605 Best 9K Series Hotel Cylindrical Lever Locks with Contour Angle with Return Lever Design Accept 7 Pin Best Core in Bright Brass Finish
The Best 9K37HJ15KS3605 series is one of the toughest heavy-duty cylindrical locks on the market with the proven Grade 1 security. The 9K series is ideal for retrofit and new construction alike. The Best 9K series are listed by the BHMA for A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1. This series is simple, safe and dependable protection.
Hotel lock: Latch operated by rotating the inside lever and turning the key in the outside lever-only when the inside push button is out. Removing the core with a control key and using a special emergency key; outside lever locked always fixed; Inside lever can not be locked.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard
- Handing: Non Handed
- Core is not included
- Single cylinder function
- Cylinder: 7-Pin housing; accepts all BEST SFIC cores
- Door thickness: Available for 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" doors only
- Latch: Solid brass 9/16" throw. Front 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" beveled
- Strike: Conforms to ANSI A115.2 for 1-3/4" doors (4-7/8" x 1-1/4" with curved lip)
- Projection on door - Approx 2-3/4" when mounted on 1-3/4" door.
- Lever style: 15 - Contour angle with return lever
- Rose style: K - 3" convex no ring
- Deadlocking latchbolt standard
- Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed. All machine screws (AMS) standard.
- No Indicator