AD250-MS-40-MGK-TLR-RD-612 Schlage Standalone Rights on Card Mortise Privacy Magnetic Stripe(Insert) Keypad Lock with Tubular Lever Prepped for Everest FSIC in Satin Bronze Finish
The Schlage AD250-MS-40-MGK-TLR-RD-612 series of standalone electronic locks provides higher facility and security of rights on the card. Standalone electronic locks series has an ANSI/BHMA A156.25, Grade 1 certified and UL 294 listed. The AD-250 is a unique solution in which the credential, not the lock, carries access rights on a magnetic stripe card. This allows dynamic rights management on the card without reprogramming each lock in the facility. Its patent-pending modular design allows the lock to be customized to fit the needs of an application now, and can change to meet future needs without removing it from the door.
The Handheld device (HHD) used in conjunction with your access control software, allows you to easily add or delete users and retrieve audits.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Bronze finish
- Tubular lever style
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" standard
- 4AA battery kit included
- The ability to upgrade to a networked solution without removing the lock from the door
- Strike plate: 1-3/16" lip, ANSI, no box, 1-1/14" x 4-7/8"
- Audit trail reports that allow you to track usage
- Backset and latchbolt: 2-3/4" backset, deadlatch, square corner, 1-1/8" x 2-1/4"
- Lock case installed into a mortise rectangular "pocket" in the door
- Prepped for full size schlage core and includes the core.
- Standard pass keys are included
- Control keys for installation/removal of interchangeable cores are not included
- Configurable to read the complete track 1, 2 or 3 with keypad
- Compatible with major brands of master key systems and exit devices
- Add users and access rights using credentials instead of having to visit each lock
- Interior pushbutton on inside housing may be used to select a privacy status.
- Handheld device (HHD) is not included
- Lockset is normally secure. Inside lever always allows free egress
- Security that's more intelligent and convenient than traditional mechanical locking devices