BM12-BRH-32D Arrow Mortise Lock BM Series Storeroom Lever with Broadway Design and H Escutcheon in Satin Stainless Steel Finish
The Arrow BM12-BRH-32D storeroom function mortise lock is designed for commercial and institutional applications. It is engineered for strength and performance and is manufactured to exacting standards. Many of the components are interchangeable for both functionality and versatility. Arrow mortise locks are intended for heavy duty use in schools, hospitals and commercial buildings when security, durability and low maintenance are mandatory. The BM01-BRH-26D is certified to BHMA A156.13, Series 1000, operational Grade 1, and is UL Listed. These mortise lock series are easily reversible and enabling the user to reverse hands without disassembling lock case.
Storeroom: Outside lever always rigid. Latchbolt retracted only by key outside or by inside lever. Auxiliary latchbolt deadlocks latchbolt.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Stainless Steel finish
- Strike: ANSI 1-1/4" x 4-7/8", straight lip, with box standard
- Latch bolt: 3/4" throw, 1" throw, stainless steel
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Single cylinder
- ANSI: F07
- Broadway lever design with H escutcheon
- Door thickness: Fits 1-3/4"
- Cylinder: 6-pin, solid brass, 2 nickel-silver keys standard
- Handing: Handed, field reversible without disassembling lock case
- Hub: Nickel steel, 5/16" (8mm)
- Armored front: Heavy gauge steel, 8" (203 mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 3/32" (2mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm)