BM19-VH-03 Arrow Mortise Lock BM Series Dormitory Lever with Ventura Design and H Escutcheon in Bright Brass Finish
The Arrow BM19-VH-03 dormitory function mortise lock is designed for commercial and institutional applications. It is engineered for strength and performance and is manufactured to exacting standards. Many of the components are interchangeable for both functionality and versatility. Arrow mortise locks are intended for heavy duty use in schools, hospitals and commercial buildings when security, durability and low maintenance are mandatory. The BM01-VH-26D is certified to BHMA A156.13, Series 1000, operational Grade 1, and is UL Listed. These mortise lock series are easily reversible and enabling the user to reverse hands without disassembling lock case.
Dormitory: Latchbolt operated by lever either side. When outside lever is locked by projected deadbolt, (by inside turnpiece or outside key) key outside will retract deadbolt, then latchbolt. Turning inside lever will retract latchbolt and deadbolt simultaneously, which will unlock outside lever. When deadbolt is projected, the latchbolt is deadlocked.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- Strike: ANSI 1-1/4" x 4-7/8", straight lip, with box standard
- Latch bolt: 3/4" throw, 1" throw, stainless steel
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Single cylinder
- ANSI: F13
- Ventura lever design with H escutcheon
- Door thickness: Fits 1-3/4"
- Cylinder: 6-pin, solid brass, 2 nickel-silver keys standard
- Handing: Handed, field reversible without disassembling lock case
- Hub: Nickel steel, 5/16" (8mm)
- Armored front: Heavy gauge steel, 8" (203 mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 3/32" (2mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm)