D63-26-IC Arrow Lock D Series Deadbolt Single Cylinder with Blank Plate Prepped for Removable Core in Bright Chromium Plated Finish
The Arrow Lock D63-26-IC D Series deadbolt is engineered to perform under the most extreme conditions where security is critical. This Grade 1 extra heavy duty deadbolt surpasses the demands of industrial, institutional and commercial applications. This series are certified to BHMA A156.5, Grade 1, UL Listed. The deadbolt is thrown or retracted by key from outside.
Features and Benefits:
- NO keys provided, this lock is prepped for removable core
- Core is not included
- Bright Chromium Plated finish
- ANSI: E0161
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" standard
- Latch: 2-3/4" backset, 1-1/8" front standard
- Cylinder: 6-pin, solid brass
- Lock prepared to accept 6 or 7-pin IC cylinder, less core
- Single cylinder with blank plate
- Door thickness: Fits 1-3/8" - 1-3/4", factory set for 1-3/4"