ED4800D-611-W048 Corbin ED4800 Series Non Fire Rated Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device with Delayed Egress in Bright Bronze Finish
This device is for a 48" door
The Corbin ED4800D-611-W048 Concealed vertical rod exit device is designed for applications on narrow stile full glass, aluminum and metal doors in high-use and high-abuse situations. The ED4800 series exit device is ideal for frequent use applications such as schools, factories, hotels, theaters, office, retail complexes and government buildings. All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305 standards for panic hardware. The ED4800 exit device series are certified to the ANSI A156.3, Type 5, Grade 1.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Bronze finish
- Handing: Non handed
- Cylinder is not included
- Delayed egress is included
- Bar Length: 48" (1219mm) bar fits 36"- 48" (914mm-219mm) door.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
- Projection: 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged
- Dogging: Standard on panic devices; single-point 1/4 turn hex key dogging.
- Fasteners: Machine screws is included
- Strike top: Adjustable roller strike with positive locking plate and shims.
- Strike bottom: Flush mounted.
- Stile: Minimum width 2" (51mm).
- Used for narrow stile door
- Latchbolt: Top: 3/4" (19mm) throw, pullman type with automatic deadlatching; Bottom: 5/8" (16mm) throw deadbolt, held retracted during door swing.