EMB-BK-42 Securitron Electromechanical Bar in Black Anodized Finish
The Securitron EMB-BK-42 series of Electromechanical Bar is specifically designed to be used for magnetically locked, non-fire-rated doors or as an initiate device for a delayed egress timer. The process of pushing the bar activates internal switches which release the lock. Here, you have the option of waterproof switches which allows the EMB to function in outdoor applications. The EMB meets "no special tools or knowledge" code criteria requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Black Anodized Finish
- Low profile design requires only 1/4" movement for activation
- Easily retrofits to most competitors mounting patterns
- Available standard length: 42 inches
- Mounting pattern is similar to the TSB-3 and DSB
- When pushed it activates a DPDT 5 Amp rated output which will allow free egress or initiate the delay on an exit delay timer
- All metal construction material will stand up to even rugged interior environments
- UL listed hardware
- Four individual switches ensure reliable and redundant fault-tolerant operation
- 16 feet (4.8m) 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included as always
- MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement No Fault Warranty - Stay stressfree ever!