F40-GEO-620 Schlage F Series - Knob Georgian Style with Privacy Lock Function in Antique Pewter Finish
The Schlage F40-GEO-620 series of residential lock very easily stand up to constant use and abuse while keeping people and property safe. F-Series locks have an ANSI/BHMA 156.2 Grade 2 rating and come in a choice of styles and finishes that fit your building's design. F series lock sets offer Schrage's distinctive styling, mechanical integrity, and exceptional value and provides tough reliable performance and enduring style. The traditional design of Schlage's Georgian Knob makes it an excellent choice for anyone looking for a classic look.
Features and Benefits:
- Antique Pewter finish
- Knob - Georgian style
- Push button locking and Can be opened from outside with small circular tool
- Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" radius corner, full lip, no box
- Backset: Fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Lifetime mechanical warranty
- Turning inside lever releases button
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2011, Grade 2 certified
- Non keyed lock
- Latch: 1"x 2-1/4", 1/4" radius corner faceplate, 7/8" housing diameter, 1/2" throw
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family doors