F80-GEO-621 Schlage F Series - Knob Georgian Style with Storeroom Lock Function in Distressed Nickel Finish
The Schlage F80-GEO-621 series of residential lock very easily stand up to constant use and abuse while keeping people and property safe. F-Series locks have an ANSI/BHMA 156.2 Grade 2 rating and come in a choice of styles and finishes that fit your building's design. F series lock sets offer Schrage's distinctive styling, mechanical integrity, and exceptional value and provides tough reliable performance and enduring style. The traditional design of Schlage's Georgian Knob makes it an excellent choice for anyone looking for a classic look.
Features and Benefits:
- Distressed Nickel finish
- Knob - Georgian style
- Outside lever fixed and entrance by key only
- Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" radius corner, full lip, no box
- Backset: Fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Lifetime mechanical warranty
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2011, Grade 2 certified
- Keyed Entry lock: Two key per lock
- Latch: 1"x 2-1/4", 1/4" radius corner faceplate, 7/8" housing diameter, 1/2" throw
- Inside lever always unlocked
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family doors