FE575-CAM-620-ACC Schlage Keypad Entry Auto-locks Series - Camelot Style Lock with Accent Lever in Antique Pewter Finish
The Schlage FE575-CAM-620-ACC series of electronics keypad lock very easily stand up to constant use and abuse while keeping people and property safe. Our keypad entry auto-locks series locks have an ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 rating and come in a choice of styles and finishes that fit your building's design. Every schlage keypad entry auto-lock undergoes intensive testing to determine its ANSI grade level as we believe the safety and security of your buildings is something that should be taken very seriously. Schlage keypad entry auto-lock series are the toughest electrical keypad lock that gives you premium durability and performance in a lock which is easy to install and maintain.
Features and Benefits:
- Antique Pewter finish
- Camelot design with accent lever
- Product dimensions: 3.01" x 6.84" x 6.85"
- Door thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" round corners, strike reinforce
- Codes: 2 pre-set unique 4-digit user codes, storage of up to 19 user codes
- Emergency key backups
- Latch faceplate size: 1"x 2-1/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" adjustable
- Keypad illuminates so you can see it at night
- 9 Volt battery operated - battery included with 3 year average life
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family doors
- Auto-Lock feature automatically re-locks after 5 seconds
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 certified
- Keys: 2 key are included for emergency
- Operating temperatures: exterior mounted - 35C to 66C, interior mounted - 10C to 50C