L9050BD-12N-619-RH Schlage L Series Entrance Commercial Mortise Lock with 12 Cast Lever Design Prepped for SFIC in Satin Nickel Finish
The Schlage L9050BD-12N-619-RH commercial mortise lock series is used for the interior and exterior door applications. This lock is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use, in extra heavy duty applications, without fail. The L series locks are ideal where the finest hardware with a long life of dependable operation must be combined with a high degree of resistance to physical abuse. The L9050BD series meets ANSI/BHMA A156.13 series 1000 Grade 1.
Office and inner entry lock - Latchbolt retracted by lever from either side unless outside is made inoperative by key outside or by turning inside thumbturn. When outside is locked, latchbolt is retracted by key outside or by lever inside. Outside lever remains locked until thumbturn is returned to vertical or unlocked by key. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed. Inside liner is always free for immediate egress.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Nickel finish
- 12 Cast lever style
- Escutcheon: N - Escutcheon (200mm x 64mm x 11mm)
- Single keyed function without deadbolt
- Handing: Right handed
- Door range: 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Core is not include
- Prepped for less small format interchangeable core
- Strike plate: 1/4" x 4-7/8" Square corner, 1-3/16" lip, box
- Case size: 4-7/16" x 6-1/16" x 1"
- Armor front: 1-1/4" x 8"
- Floating mounting tabs automatically adjust to fit a beveled door edge.