L9456L-17L-613 Schlage L Series Less Cylinder Corridor with Deadbolt Commercial Mortise Lock with 17 Cast Lever Design in Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
The Schlage L9456L-17L-613 commercial mortise lock series is used for the interior and exterior door applications. This lock is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use, in extra heavy duty applications, without fail. The L series locks are ideal where the finest hardware with a long life of dependable operation must be combined with a high degree of resistance to physical abuse. The L9456L series meets ANSI/BHMA A156.13 series 1000 Grade 1.
Corridor lock with deadbolt - Latchbolt retracted by lever from either side. Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key outside or inside thumbturn. Throwing deadbolt locks outside lever. Turning inside lever simultaneously retracts deadbolt and latchbolt and unlocks outside lever. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
Features and Benefits:
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish
- 17 Cast lever style
- Escutcheon: L - Escutcheon (202mm x 44mm x 11mm)
- Single keyed function with deadbolt
- Handing: Field-reversible
- Door range: 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Cylinder: No cylinders are included with this lock
- Strike plate: 1/4" x 4-7/8" Square corner, 1-3/16" lip, box
- Case size: 4-7/16" x 6-1/16" x 1"
- Armor front: 1-1/4" x 8"
- Floating mounting tabs automatically adjust to fit a beveled door edge.