LD9827EO-313-4 Von Duprin 9827 Series Non Fire Rated Vertical Rod Exit Device with Less Dogging in Duranodic Dark Bronze Finish
This device is for a 48" door
The Von Duprin LD9827EO-313-4 series of exit device for all types of single and double doors is well constructed from heavy gauge rolled steel section with the proven heavy duty touch bar mechanism that has been used so successfully in all architectural grade Von Duprin touch bar devices. The 9827 vertical rod exit device is the economical alternative, incorporating a modern touchbar styling and the hardware is UL listed for panic exit hardware. It is specifically designed for use in areas where frequent abusive treatment can be expected. Touch bar exit devices are mounted on the egress side of the door. These devices feature an enclosed mechanism case with a push bar area to allow egress.
The 9827 series has a "smooth mechanism case"
Features and Benefits:
- Duranodic Dark Bronze Finish
- ANSI Function: 01
- Device lengths: 4 feet (1219mm) i.e 4' device for 2' 10" - 4' door (864 mm to 1219 mm) door size
- Non-handed operation provides greater flexibility
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- All 9827 series exit devices are UL listed for panic hardware and are certified to ANSI A156.3, 2008 Grade1.
- Latch Bolt: Deadlocking anti-friction top and bottom bolt, 5/8" (16mm) throw
- Strike: 299 strike dull black and bottom - 248L4 and 304L unfinished strikes included as always
- Less dogging feature is included
- Included strikes and sex bolts for latches
- Device centerline from finished floor: 39-5/8" (1006 mm)
- Fasteners: Includes screw pack for 1-3/4" (44mm) and 2-1/4" (57mm) thick wood and metal doors and 325 SNB for top and bottom latch